grab your coke & popcorn and enjoy the show!

Purchase MRS.T.BAGG on etsy with paypal or a credit card. Or e-mail me to arrange payment by check!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Royal Winton Chintz Collection Art Trading Cards



I've finally completed the art trading cards for MRS.T.BAGG. I've had so much fun making these out of vintage victorian greeting cards! This selection of teacup ladies are dressed in Royal Winton Chintz fabric.


The Royal Winton chintz fabrics are of beautiful floral patterns, originally found on Royal Winton china. The chintz patterns I have to offer MRS.T.BAGG in are- Summertime, Julia, Florence, and Welbeck in background colors of yellow, green and blue. this fabric was discontinued some time ago and as far as I know, are no longer available.


One of these beauiful cards will be included free with the purchase of your MRS.T.BAGG. The back of the card will have a fun little profile about the character purchased and will be signed at the bottom by the artist, me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to big band music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones