Sunday, March 28, 2010
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Now, there are rules for accepting this award. They are as follows:
1. Thank the person that gave it to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that nobody knows.
5. Nominate 7 kreativ bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs that you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know that you nominate them.
OK, so I've got the first 3 down.
I'll be back tomorrow evening to complete the other 4.
Thanks again Tracy...
Ok, to continue...
7 things about myself that nobody knows:
1. I'm really not superwoman!
I find the balancing act of family, day jobs, art studio, blogging, facebook, and etsy quite challenging. And I wonder how all these wonderfully talented bloggers balance their computer time with their family time?
2. I hide a bag of Cod Chips in the console of my truck. And I don't share!
3. I still enjoy watching soaps! I grew up on "As The World Turns" and watch it whenever I can!
4. I have a pair of 3 inch heels in my closet that I've never worn and never will, and will never part with!
5. Honey blonde is not my natural hair color. I'm quite sure my hair is snowy white by now but I will never know for certain as I will be coloring my hair as long as you'll be looking!
6. I enjoy being 25 pounds overweight and only pretend to diet!
7. I have a favorite daydream that I and MRS.T.BAGG will one day be on OPRAH and that Oprah will pass out a MRS.T.BAGG art doll to everyone in the audience. AND THE AUDIENCE GOES WILD! :o)
And now to nominate 7 deserving kreativ bloggers for this lovely award. A big thank you to these artists for starting my day off with their beautiful offerings making my morning cup of coffee so much sweeter!
1. http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/ (as I go to retieve this link, I have to pause and look at the latest post on Karens blog! You can always find something new on this amazing blog! Thanks Karen!)
Thanks again Tracy for gracing my blog with this award, I'm honored!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
This tree stands in front of the oldest hotel on the island. I don't remember the name of the hotel, but it was gorgeous! I love how lacey the branches are against the sky. I love trees...
This was the view from the balcony of my hotel taken on the first evening after I arrived. Shopping- right under my nose!
More pics of Hawaii to come soon!
Have a sunny day!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
I learned today on the Travel Channel that the three leafed shamrock is considered representive of the Holy Trinity in Ireland. I didn't know that. It does resemble the fleur de lis, seen as a royal symbol and found in the beautiful windows of cathedrals.
I learn something new every day...
Monday, March 15, 2010
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Movie Ticket Stub
Monday, March 8, 2010
Friday, March 5, 2010
Here's the link to this article- http://www.shelbycountyreporter.com/news/2010/mar/03/mrs-t-bagg/