grab your coke & popcorn and enjoy the show!

Purchase MRS.T.BAGG on etsy with paypal or a credit card. Or e-mail me to arrange payment by check!

Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm attending a Cupids Charms Workshop!

Look at these beautiful jewelry charms!
I have bought several of these wonderful necklaces and have even
sold one right off my own neck!
The lady loved it so much,
when I told her I'd be happy to get one for her,
she insisted I give her my own,
right then and there,
and replace it for myself!
So I did!!


I have admired this style of jewelry for some time.
When I learned I could take a workshop
and learn how to make these amazing charms myself,
I signed right up!
I can hardly wait to fashion my own charms,
perhaps using the art trading cards
I've been making with my MRS.T.BAGG images!


LOVE THIS!
And look at the back of these gorgeous charms!
Tiny postcards!
They're adorable.
You must visit this wonderfully talented artist, Joy Jones at her website
and also check out her blog -
I just love artists who share their talent with all of us.
The workshop I'm attending is in St. Petersburg, Florida. I will be attending the April 1st class on how to make these lovely charms.
Joy offers a variety of workshops, all held in St. Petersburg, FL.
My sailor/husband/loveofmylife Jerry
is thrilled to be able to walk among the sailboats while I attend this day long class.
Horray for both of us!!

2 comments:

  1. What a grand time you'll have! Joy's work is divine, and couple that learning experience with a little vaca - double the fun! ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete

Listen to big band music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones