grab your coke & popcorn and enjoy the show!

Purchase MRS.T.BAGG on etsy with paypal or a credit card. Or e-mail me to arrange payment by check!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dreaming of Hawaii...

Oh, to be in beautiful Hawaii again. I need sunshine!!


These are some of my favorite photos from my trip to Honolulu just last November.

This tree stands in front of the oldest hotel on the island. I don't remember the name of the hotel, but it was gorgeous! I love how lacey the branches are against the sky. I love trees...

I had a delightful afternoon tea on my second day in Honolulu. Tea served in silver and china on an outdoor terrace, at a lovely hotel, right on the beach. All while enjoying the view of surfers and sunbathers.
I was joined by Terrie Lee Steinmeyer, a very talented artist of needlework art.
And it turns out she's quite the doll artist too. I think she would be successful at any endeavor! I am tickled to to call her by her pet name "tlee", to me it sounds like "tea lea". Love that! Love everything tea related :)

This was the view from the balcony of my hotel taken on the first evening after I arrived. Shopping- right under my nose!
Heaven!!

More pics of Hawaii to come soon!
Have a sunny day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rose! I´ve got an award for you to pick up in my blog!

    I hope you have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rose - How I'd love to be back in Hawaii too! Your pictures are such a lovely reminder! Thank you for your sweet compliments! I feel blessed to be *Your* friend!
    Remember the lens cap fiasco?! Your beautiful evening shot brought back that memory too! lol!
    Tlee!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to big band music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones