grab your coke & popcorn and enjoy the show!

Purchase MRS.T.BAGG on etsy with paypal or a credit card. Or e-mail me to arrange payment by check!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

MRS.T.BAGG THEATER BLOGSPOT

I know, I know.
I've barely got a handle on the first blog page
and I've already uploaded another one!
I'm hooked, what can I say!

MRS.T.BAGG THEATER

I've been planning this site for quite a while.
I've been making these little videos
of MRS.T.BAGG on Slide.
Slide is a great site for making
fun video slide shows.
I decided to create a place to "park" the
retired videos where
I could go and visit them from time to time.
They were too fun to make and I hated to delete them
into the ether, hence the new blogspot.
If you're interested, just click on the
Movie Ticket Stub
for your free ticket to the movies!
You'll find the ticket stub near the top on the right side bar.
You'll find a pair of Ruby Slippers in the theater that will
magically transport
you back here
when you're done.
Don't forget you coke and popcorn!

3 comments:

  1. That does sound like a lot of fun...may have to check it out. Thanks for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rose,

    it is a very creative blog , not only the art of doll but a blog full of spirit and joyce, i really love it !!!!

    Hugs

    Aude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rose!
    Your blog is darling!!! How creative you are and I really enjoyed my visit. Looking forward to meeting you soon! ~ xo Joy

    ReplyDelete

Listen to big band music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones