grab your coke & popcorn and enjoy the show!

Purchase MRS.T.BAGG on etsy with paypal or a credit card. Or e-mail me to arrange payment by check!

Monday, February 1, 2010

SNOW IN KANSAS!

I had a wonderful visit to my hometown in mid-western Kansas last week.
And yeah, it SNOWED! It was so magical.
Living in Alabama limits the amount of snow I see each year, unless I go find it back home!



I especially like to take pictures of trees in winter. So beautiful in it's icy simplicity.





I have a new wonderful camera, the Sony Cyber-Shot, full HD 1080. It's so user friendly and has so many cool features, one of them being the sparkle effect. I applied this effect to the next two shots. So pretty...





"The Fairy Tree"

I think this is my favorite picture from my trip to Kansas.

I really like my new camera! Thanks Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to big band music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones