grab your coke & popcorn and enjoy the show!

Purchase MRS.T.BAGG on etsy with paypal or a credit card. Or e-mail me to arrange payment by check!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Two interviews in one week by Small Town Living and The Shelby County Reporter

My latest Artdoll Trading Card, love this!


I have been so blessed to have been interviewed at all, let alone by two reporters in just one week!
I was recently contacted by Samantha Hurst, a very nice reporter for the Shelby County Reporter. She had visited Greystone Antique and Marketplace on Hwy 280, in Birmingham Alabama, where I lease a room in which I sell vintage furniture, teacups and of course, MRS.T.BAGG. Ms. Hurst told me at our interview yesterday, (Thursday Feb 25th) that when she realized MRS.T.BAGG was made by a local artist, she knew she wanted to interview me for their Lifestyles section of the Shelby County Reporter newspaper.
I thought I'd be nervous. But when I get to talking about my love of sculpting these little heads, I lose my inhibitions and I can go on, and on, and on...
There was also a freelance photographer at the interview. I don't remember his name but he was very nice. He will be making a disk of the many photos he took during the interview for me. I hope he got my good side :)
I'll post some of those photos here too.
AND THEN...
I just completed a written interview for Tina Wilson, an editor of the online magazine, Small Town Living. Here's the link- http://stliving.com/
You should check out this magazine, they have a wonderful variety of subjects and writers. There is a tab on the right side of the home page called profiles. In profiles they have many interviews of other artists. That is where my interview will be posted in a week or two. I'll be sure to post a link to it from here when it's listed. And I'll post a copy of the newspaper interview when it publishes in about two weeks.
I am so grateful for this opportunity to share what I do with people I've never met. Thanks to all the wonderful people that find what I do interesting enough to take it home with them!

As my new friend in France, Aude Berger, writes " I send you strong hugs!"
I'm sure something's lost in the translation, but I think it's cute!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Rose!
    How *wonderful*! Can't wait to read the interviews!
    Strong hugs to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Listen to big band music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones