grab your coke & popcorn and enjoy the show!

Purchase MRS.T.BAGG on etsy with paypal or a credit card. Or e-mail me to arrange payment by check!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Beautiful New Artwork for the Lovely MRS.T.BAGG!

I have found the most lovely antique graphics free online from some very generous bloggers! I will post a button somewhere on my blog to "pay it forward"!

As you can see, I have repurposed these vintage pictures to showcase MRS.T.BAGG. I love my Adobe Photoshop Elements. The MRS.T.BAGG introduction picture is actually an antique victorian marriage certificate. I'm on the hunt for more of these grand graphics to create some stunning Art Trading Cards for MRS.T.BAGG. This is so fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to big band music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones