grab your coke & popcorn and enjoy the show!

Purchase MRS.T.BAGG on etsy with paypal or a credit card. Or e-mail me to arrange payment by check!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Networking, on Etsy and following fellow bloggers...



There are so many artists to discover, I feel like a tiny, tiny fish in a big, big, BIG sea of talent. And their blog sites are so creative. I thought I was looking pretty good, then I come across some wonderful blogs and it inspires me to want to overhaul my blog altogether!
I have a lot of irons in the fire just now with my shoppe at Greystone Antique and Marketplace. I'm painting furniture to resell, shopping for interesting items to offer and most importantly, rebuilding my inventory of MRS.T.BAGG ladies. And of course, keeping up with the bookkeeping for our Westover/280 Self Storage business and the electical contracting business. So with my abundant free time LOL :) I am concentrating on my Etsy Store.
Be sure to click on my new Etsy button at the top of my blog page to the left!
The photo of Martha in a custom black hat is my latest listing in my store. I'm still waiting to be discovered on Etsy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to big band music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones