grab your coke & popcorn and enjoy the show!

Purchase MRS.T.BAGG on etsy with paypal or a credit card. Or e-mail me to arrange payment by check!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Nana Sockgoblin is one of my favorite characters!




This is Nana Sockgoblin and she's 1 of 3 goblin characters I've made to date. Her official name is Nana, The Mender. There is also Henry, The Yarner and Mary, Queen of Sockland.

The goblins clothing are made of old, unmated socks. I am currently working on a little storybook that will accompany each goblin character. I'm anxious to develop these creatures but I also have other little beings waiting to be plucked out of clay too! I often get side tracked when I'm in my dungeon/studio (the basement) and end up with unfinished projects all over my workspace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to big band music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones