grab your coke & popcorn and enjoy the show!

Purchase MRS.T.BAGG on etsy with paypal or a credit card. Or e-mail me to arrange payment by check!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My second sculpted baby! I love U-tube!!










I studied some u-tube videos on how to sculpted tiny babies and the next thing ya know, I'm sculpting baby faces! I'm so excited to finally sculpt a baby I'm happy with. I've tried and tried but they always looked like MRS.T.BAGG with a facelift! Now I need to find a video on applying hair! Watch for baby sculpt number 3...

2 comments:

  1. SO, YOU KNOW HOW APPLYING THE HAIR IN THE BABY SCULPT ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. im trying to sculpt a head too its so hard
    mine look like aliens !

    ReplyDelete

Listen to big band music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones