grab your coke & popcorn and enjoy the show!

Purchase MRS.T.BAGG on etsy with paypal or a credit card. Or e-mail me to arrange payment by check!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Makin' babies!


I'm working late in my studio tonight, wondering what other artists are doing. Are they working late too? I find I'm more creative and relaxed at night.

I've been working on my baby faces. My latest one has seed bead eyes. MRS.T.BAGG has seed bead eyes so thought it would work on the baby too. I used blue beads as I thought that would look better for a baby but it's kind of creepy. And one of the eyes little googly! I'll try black or brown beads next time and if that doesn't look good I'll try painting them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to big band music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones