grab your coke & popcorn and enjoy the show!

Purchase MRS.T.BAGG on etsy with paypal or a credit card. Or e-mail me to arrange payment by check!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

See, I CAN create other things out of polymer clay!




This is "The Jellybean Dragon" that I made before MRS.T.BAGG was even a dreg in the bottom of a teacup!


He measures about 12 inches long and 6 inches high. He's made of Super Sculpey polymer clay. I mixed the colored sculpey clay with Femo translucent clay to get the jelly look in the beans. and then the jellybeans were painted with gloss for the sugar coated touch. I had painted his eyes but I had gotten impatient with the cool down time, (polymer clay bakes in the oven) and I had painted it too soon and the paint got gloppy! Oh well, I will be more patient in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to big band music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones