grab your coke & popcorn and enjoy the show!

Purchase MRS.T.BAGG on etsy with paypal or a credit card. Or e-mail me to arrange payment by check!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Heel of Approval badge

I am in awe of all the beautiful blogs and the collections of awards and badges that so many talented bloggers have rightfully earned.
I am very proud of my two badges collected so far. One being the Kreative Blogger Award and the other is Gail Lackey's "I've Been Bopped" badge. I covet this badge of Gails. She's a marvelous person, so considerate and talented. She inspired me years ago to follow my dream of becoming an artist. And thanks to her encouragement, I do consider myself a fellow artist now! You'll find Gails bop badge on my sidebar. You'll enjoy your visit on her very entertaining blog.
Bigg Huggs Gail!
So, anyway, I've created my own badge,
the Mrs.T.Bagg's "Heel of Approval"
(supposed to sound like "Seal of ..." my attempt at humor!)
For those of you who love collecting badges, this one is free for the taking. If I'm following you, then you're already a favorite of mine and I'd be thrilled to have you post MRS.T.BAGG's approval on your blog. Just grab and post it with a link back to me and let me know you've "been approved". If we've not "met" yet, then just drop me a welcome to your blog and I'm sure we'll be fast friends! Haven't met a blogger I didn't like yet!
It's just for fun. So enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to big band music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones